- About Us
- Corporate/Academic Partners
- News and Events
- Support Us
- Contact Us
The annual NOBCChE conference is a great partnership opportunity for government agencies, corporations, nonprofits and universities looking to connect with tomorrow’s science and technology superstars. Sponsorship opportunities offer year-round partnerships with NOBCChE as well as significant exposure during the conference. A booth in the Career Fair on Wednesday November 9 provides the opportunity to interact with hundreds of students.
For the last 42 years, the NOBCChE Annual Conference has been the premier meeting place to interact with a diverse pool of high quality students and professionals in chemistry, chemical engineering and other STEM fields. As a result of these interactions, participating organizations have:
• Recruited and retained talented scientists and engineers;
• Provided internship opportunities for students
• Enlisted students for graduate programs and undergraduate programs;
• Presented technical papers on a variety of scientific topics to a diverse audience;
• Participated in symposiums featuring a vast array of subjects; and
• Show-cased their company or academic institution.
Building on its past success, NOBCChE is undertaking a robust marketing campaign featuring traditional tools (print, web site) and social media (Facebook, Twitter and more) to turn out hundreds of qualified applicants seeking career and graduate school opportunities in STEM-related fields.